[OLUG] need a port scan

J. Matt Wickless matt at wickless.com
Tue Feb 1 18:21:48 UTC 2000

Hey, if anyone out there is bored and/or so inclined. I need an external
port scan. I have cox at work and been having udp reception problems and tried
a port scan from a machine in Lincoln but need some more data before I ask
Cox to Check the router. I've temporarily taken down my firewall to make
sure that is not the problem (please, no attacks :-)) If anyone has time and
would be willing, please try a udp scan on either my linux box at
209.219.4.80 or my NT box at 209.219.4.79. NT box should yield more open
ports. Many thanks! Matt Wickless

J. Matt  Wickless
Wickless Consulting
15317 Ohio Street