[olug] new computer

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Dec 8 01:01:42 UTC 2000

It's a 67 chevelle SS that I've restored from the ground up.I call it a
musclecar which it is but I've warmed it up alot too,it now has about 500
horse power and will run mid 11's (my guess I've never timed it)I tried to
attach a pic to this reply but it made the size of the first reply too big to
recieve through this list.