[olug] speed

Chris Garrity m0ntar3 at home.com
Sat Dec 30 09:09:18 UTC 2000

	I like it, but I got an attitude problem :-| OpenBSD is a network
infrastructure OS, and that's all it tries to be.. doing one thing well is
better than doing a bunch of stuff half ass.

	http://www.geshe.com/misc_imgs/isos_down.gif is three iso's going through a
Dell Dimension XPS P100c NAT/IP Filter box running OpenBSD-2.7 into a
FreeBSD-4.1 on PII350; Linksys EW5HUB, LNE100TX & 3Com in between.

	I migrated OpenBSD way after having problems with LNE100TX driver support
(tulip.o: yes I know the newer driver works). I don't see myself going back..