[olug] MEETING INFO!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sun Dec 17 00:35:52 UTC 2000

Okay, at long last, I have arranged for this month's meeting (hey, you
try to find time for this while being massively behind at work and
trying to plan a wedding at home =) )

Date: Tuesday, December 19
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Godfather's Pizza, 7515 Pacific St, Omaha (near 72nd and
Pacific)
Topic: I'm going to finish my apache presentation tonight and tommorow,
but I think that the topic will probably end up being general discussion
as we scarf down pizza.

I told them 10-20 people, so we should be good to go.  I'm willing to
contribute $10 or so to the cause for pizza.

Problem (I just always have SOME bad news): the party room is on the
second floor and does not look to be wheelchair accessible.  Mesc, if
you want to come, we'll give you a hand... dont want you to be left out.

See everyone there... RIGHT????

Jason