[olug] network configuration

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Wed Dec 13 12:30:33 UTC 2000

Nathan,

Is your network card driver compliled into the kernel or as a module? A
stock redhat install means it would be a module, most likely. Could be that
from the hard disk, its not loading the module for your card on demand.
Ive never quite been able to get the kernel module autoloader working,
personally.

Jason
VP-Type-Dude