[olug] Server colocation.

Christopher Cashell topher at tconl.com
Sat Dec 2 21:57:53 UTC 2000

Hrm, maybe someone here might know.

I'm looking for a place to colocate a personal box.  It wouldn't be all
that high traffic, and I'd prefer a local place, if possible.  Mostly it
would handle all the general things I need.  Wed sites and development,
hosting for a bit of software I've developed, as well as a few my
friends' projects, shell accounts for a few friends, perhaps an ircd on a
small network, e-mail, some software testing, etc.

I'm sure you all get the idea, everything you'd run at home on a static
IP, if you had a fast Internet connection. ;-)

Primarily, I'm looking for somewhere that is reasonably priced, reliable,
and has decent Internet links.

If anyone have any suggestions on the best place to colocate a box, I'd
love to hear it. ;-)

--
Christopher