[olug] Mozilla/Netscape

Andrew Embury drazak at materiamagica.com
Tue Aug 29 20:34:45 UTC 2000

Its looking for that version stdc++ library somewhere in your path
specified in /etc/ld.so.conf and not finding it.

Is this a new install of netscape?  What dist?
Did you get the proper build of netscape? (There are both libc5 and glibc
(libc6) builds)).  You almost surely want the latter.

What version of the c++ library do you have installed?

Find out these things, then we can go from there...

_Drew