[olug] hired-goons.org email?

stankusn nick.stankus at afwa.af.mil
Tue Aug 29 14:34:20 UTC 2000

hmmmmm. I wonder what happen to my original message ....

Well here is a copy of it....

Can you tell me some of the web-based email administration tools. I want to
create some more email accounts and I would like a very easy way to do it.
Right now I have nixter at nixter.net and webmaster at nixter.net . I would like
to create more and anyone in this user group is welcome to get a @nixter.net
from me. Just let me know what some of these tools are called and where to
get them.

nixter
http://nixter.net
http://prophets.nixter.net