[olug] justlinux.com

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Thu Aug 24 16:19:34 UTC 2000

Adam Lassek wrote:

> No, but now I'm curious. What do they do?
>
> "Dietz, John D." wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone on the list use the services from JustLinux.com?  If so, anyone
> > else seem to be having problems with their services?
> >
> > John Dietz

The easiest answer is to look at their site.

You just set up an account and will be able to setup a custom home page with
various things on it.  For example mine has the latest headlines from slashdot,
freshmeat, linuxtoday, a webcam and a google search.

You also get an e-mail address with custom forwarding.  That's handy to have if
you have multiple e-mail accounts...