[olug] EXIM - The Coolest MTA?

Paul T. McNally nally at radiks.net
Wed Aug 23 12:16:44 UTC 2000

At the last meeting Brian compared sendmail vs qmail.
I'm getting this machine ready to convert from RedHat
to Debian and Debian installs Exim by default. If anybody
is interested (or not yuk yuk), in the near future, I'd
like to give a very short presentation on the performance of
Exim. Form the tiny bit I know (and I mean tiny), Exim seems
pretty cool (cooler than sendmail and maybe cooler than qmail).

--
Paul McNally

Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will
want to use it.