[OLUG] DNS Quest.

puzzled puzzled at home.com
Sun Apr 30 18:21:22 UTC 2000

   ?

   You registered 3 domains and the domains must have had DNS servers when you registered (or hosts,
as NSI calls a DNS server).

    NSI controls some of the root level domain servers - this means they know enough to refer any
request for geshe.com to a nameserver who's address you provided. Its up to you, or whoever is doing
DNS for you, to provide resolution beyond the top level of your domain.

   If you want put 206.153.217.109/phantom.onsourcetech.com and 24.3.247.2/nic.onesourcetech.com as
your DNS servers and I'll serve it for you.