[OLUG] olug meeting this weekend @ UNO?

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Apr 29 05:59:06 UTC 2000

Paul,
If you wait a week I can most likely make it, but if you have it this
weekend I won't be able to be there because I'll be studying for finals.
Just my $0.02 and my vote.  Feel free to vote otherwise.  This is a
democracy right? :)

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.