[OLUG] Free ISP for Linux

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Tue Apr 25 13:22:52 UTC 2000

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, you supposedly said:
> guess I should fix the list-archiver....hmm.... :-)
>
> Brian Roberson
> brian at bstc.net

Sorry Brian, I confess I was being lazy... ;->
--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Tuesday are...

What if Bill Gates had a penny for each time a Windows computer crashed?
Oh, wait...he already does!

The first time Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is when
they start making vacuum cleaners.