[OLUG] Diskless terminal, anyone?

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Wed Apr 19 19:23:52 UTC 2000

Sorry, by scrap machines I really mean two. There are a lot of things I
want to play around with as well as diskless terminals, so I'd like to
keep 'em around. And Trevor and I are gonna be using one of them as a
dedicated server for our lan parties :) That's why I'm playing with
dhcp. With only two functioning systems on my lan, there wouldn't really
be a point otherwise... except for a diskless terminal, that is.

by the way--posted with Mozilla M15! speeding up every milestone