[OLUG] burning cds - which software to use?

puzzled puzzled at home.com
Wed Apr 19 05:10:25 UTC 2000

   I've got  all of the programs installed except the hfs utils and I don't think I'll be getting many macintosh disks so thats that.

    The gtoaster setup seems pretty straightforward except that it wants /dev/scd0(0,0) and I have /dev/hdd for my burner - I did some reading about this and it seems like
there might be some tricks to be performed to get the system to take an IDE drive - any more words of wisdom?