[OLUG] IP tunneling

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Wed Apr 5 14:31:33 UTC 2000

I am about to get a cable modem (free for a month to try it out) from
Cox at home.  With this and IP tunneling I can get into my work network.
Since until now I have never had the urge to learn about it I now need
to know how to set this up.  My machine is running Mandrake Linux 7.0.
Thanks,
John
--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Wednesday are...

If you need to point-and-click to administer a machine,
you have no business administering a machine.

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the
world because more people use it is like saying
McDonalds makes the best food in the world.