[OLUG] sound and ppp

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Wed Dec 8 15:35:12 UTC 1999

I was at the last meeting and some gentlemen helped me with my ppp
setup, however we did not have access at the time to the telephone line.

They set up my ppp in Redhat 6 to thier satisfaction, confident that it
would work when I took it home.  It did not work.  It does exactly the
same thing that it did before.  What it does is connect to my isp
(radiks) even starting the pppd.  When i invoke Netscape I get a return
that the web page i'm trying to load is invalid...  This makes me think
that it may be my Netscape configuration.  Can anyone help on this one ?

thanks
Nate