[olug-colo] Colo Domains

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Wed Jul 7 20:43:53 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I'll be dropping the domains omahaix.com and
omahaix.net prior to their next renewal date, April 3rd of 2011.  I don't
see any further use for the domains so I won't be renewing them.

If anybody wants these domains either for novelty purposes or actual
legitimate use, drop me a line and we can start a transfer.  If I don't hear
anything, the domains will go dark in April as planned.

I'll also be removing the site from my server and clearing out the DNS
records, so if somebody wants the site files for whatever reason, again,
drop me a line.

Thanks,
Dan