[olug-colo] I'm signing a contract in less than 60 days

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Mon Feb 1 10:07:31 EST 2010

That's probably a Pentium D.

And as far as service,  ServerADay is getting decent reviews across industry  sites from what i can tell.  They only sell what they can manage to offer, from the looks of it.

But anyway, alternate webhosts aside, this is just what I've been looking for as my other alternative was to go with Wholesale Internet in KC.  Three-hour drive to touch my server?  Eh, not really.