[olug-colo] 11111 M fiber located

Edward Pluta epluta3 at cox.net
Fri May 22 15:08:35 EDT 2009

I know its legal for private citizens but does that apply to business
entities? I know I sure as hell would not want to advertise how I negotiated
with my customers (If I actually sold stuff) and part of that would be being
recorded at the sales meeting/call. If nothing else I would not want to do
business with that company anymore. That's just me though.The legality of it
is really not really relevant if you just ask if its alright. Worst case
they say "No" and the whole world does not get to hear the details of the
deal directly. They have to see it reprinted here, or dials in and sits on
mute. Just a thought.

PS. Most everyone I have met from Cox likes to drink, just something to
think about.