[olug-colo] Wednesday Night Meeting

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Tue May 5 14:45:53 EDT 2009

I am going to have to gracefully bow out of any wednesday meetings from here
on out, as I have another scheduled meeting during this time. As well, some
family items that require my full attention for the forseeable future will
limit my involvement on this project in entirety. Not completely stepping
out of this project, but I cannot commit any time to it right now.