[olug-colo] Possible Blade Center Donation

charles.bird at powerdnn.com charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Sat Aug 15 14:31:43 EDT 2009

The way its looking right now, its a company out of KC, starts with an S.  I can't remember the name(not near laptop to check)

Also something coming down the pipe is domain registration capabilities without us having to throw down a ton of cash or move a bunch of names, that one would be Enom.
Would be just us reselling with an api.
I'm talking to my contact sometime next week to see what we can do, I do know that we've agreed that its flat rate with no tiers for pricing and it should be cheaper than tucows/opensrs