[olug-colo] Suggestions for Official E-mail

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:13:21 EDT 2009

I use Google Apps for my personal domain and I love the availability
and the extra features like Chat, shared documents, shared calendars,
etc.  I think using someone's webhosting account would cause undue
strain if we had to switch at any point.

It's not just the collaboration I'm worried about, it's also having
the appearance of a unified organization.  I think we'll get a much
better response if everything's out of one domain.

I think we should go with [first initial][last name]@, so we'd have
dclough@, cbird@, aserafino@, and so on.  Later on once we have an
actual sales group or anything like that, we can add those emails.