[olug-colo] Meeting Notes

patrick.swartz at cox.net patrick.swartz at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 11:27:55 EDT 2009

There is a nice building at 9744 Mockingbird (1blk south of L, next to BigJohns billiards) that First Data just moved out of.  There are several good sections of the building that would work very nicely as one was my old Lan Room.  There is fiber from Cox, Quest, AT&T to the building as well, as it has been a call center and a minor FD datacenter that pumped a lot of data out.
I'm not sure how much or little of the building the owner would carve out for us, but I know it (and several other buildings around it) have been empty for some time. Wiesman Development is the owner and here is a link to their listings --
http://www.wiesmandevelopment.com/listings.html  (the 9770 Mockingbird listing)

I bet my old Lan room still has the network racks still in there......

Patrick