[olug-colo] Wednesday Night All-Hands Meeting

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:54:31 EDT 2009

Okay, sounds like Tangier Shrine will work once more.  I think it's too late to move the meeting this week due to logistics purposes. Sorry to anyone who can't make it for whatever reasons, we'll discuss potential meeting times and places very soon after this week's meeting.  I will provide notes just like last time, possibly even a recording.

To recap for those who are able to make it, we'll meet at 6:30PM Wednesday night at the Tangier Shrine at 84th and Center in the lower level computer lab.  We'll post signs if possible, if not give me a ring at (402) 657-1613 and I'll direct you to the right place.

Dan