[olug-colo] Pin Point

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Mon Apr 13 14:06:16 EDT 2009

I work at West ;) so I might be able to make it Thursday/Friday after 5:30,
but I need to know a couple of days in advance. Also let me know of any
fees/what-have-you. :)

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Dave Thacker <dthacker9 at cox.net> wrote:

>  On Saturday 11 April 2009 03:52:12 Charles.Bird wrote:
> > another reply via email. I have also posted this in forums

> > Charles,
> >

> > I have some time on Thursday and Friday of next week to schedule a tour
> of
> > our Tier II space.  Any day/time you prefer?

> I'm good Thursday or Friday, just need to get the calendar blocked at work
> so
> there are no surprises.
>
> Dave Thacker

Thanks!
Abraham Serafino
email: abrahams at teknohazard.com
homepage: http://www.teknohazard.com/blog

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me."
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life."
-- Jesus Christ