[olug-colo] Meeting tomorrow evening?

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Thu Apr 9 09:02:14 EDT 2009

I would like to be involved in this, unfortunately I either wasn't paying
attention or something else and didn't hear about the meeting until
wednesday afternoon, had plans. I can help out with physical, software, or
fundraising side, just let me know what's needed. (I don't *have* any
hardware to donate, but maybe I could get some.) Also, are the meetings
always going to be held on Wednesdays?

Thanks!
Abraham Serafino
email: abrahams at teknohazard.com
homepage: http://www.teknohazard.com/blog

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me."
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life."
-- Jesus Christ