[olug-colo] another reply, posted on forums

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:02:28 EDT 2009

Interesting.  I'm not at a browser right now and won't be until the meeting so I'll list my thoughts here.

As for numbers, I think we can go ahead and give him our specs as follows.

-One or two racks, scalable up to six racks
-One 20A per rack, scalable to two per rack as needed
-20Mbps initial uplink with fast provisioning for additional capacity.
-/24 CIDR initially, we won't need to bump that up for quite some time.

He seems eager to get our money.  Let's make them work for it. ;)

Dan