[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:28:03 EDT 2009

I have a feeling there will be some discussion on the mailing list, mostly because it's an instant form of communication and I'm sure nobody here checks their email less than once every 30 minutes. ;)

Important things that require immediate answers should remain on the mailing list.  Things that just require getting thoughts in order should stay on the forums.