[olug-colo] IRC policy

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Fri Apr 3 21:31:58 EDT 2009

The AUP should be written tightly enough to not be open for
interpretation, yet  loose enough to allow for future changing without
notice, but snort on a few span ports with ACID is a must for sure.

Things I believe must be in the AUP:

- absolutely no pornography
- use of services to cause harm ( DDOS for example)