[olug-colo] some ideas and questions

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:15:47 EDT 2009

I think once we gain enough momentum and have some weight to throw around, we could consider negotiating with Cox for non-transit peering.  Usually we'd have to have documented proof that the move would benefit Cox, but that won't be hard to do.  Great idea, let's save that for far down the road.

 And yes, I think there's an untapped resource of nerds in this town when it comes to server hosting.  We definitely have a niche that needs filling - that was just one of my motivations for suggesting something like this.

Articles won't take long, I have templates.  The technicalities are what we need to figure out.